May 8, 2014

WIP Wednesday and FO Friday Combined!

Hello you! I thought that for once I'd combine my WIP Wednesday post (which I missed yesterday) and my FO Friday post, and put them in one Thursday post! Lazy, much? ;-)

So here's the status on my WIPs for today! I have a big pile of granny triangles waiting to be made into something!

 
Can you see the pile growing?


And do you remember the granny squares of last Sunday's post? I have finished one project today:

 
I made one pinkcushion like this a while ago and I just loved making it! Now that's some yarn-therapy right there ^_^
 
And I've also got some felt finishes that are making me smile..
 
 
Some plush kitties having a plushy picture party..

 
And some more kawaii clouds, floating and dreaming away..
 
Well, that's about it for today I think! Have a lovely day!

1 comment :

  1. Your clouds are adorable. I love seeing them every time. The cats are great too, perfect for cat lovers. I always think it's so fun to see Granny pieces all together. One day I'll make a traditional Granny square blanket. I like how for the pincushion, you're combining crochet and sewing.

    ReplyDelete