May 26, 2014

Sweet like Chocolate

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was lovely!

It's Mood Board Monday again, and today's post was inspired by my latest creations, Sweet Chocolate Cupcakes!



 
Today's Mood Board is called 'Sweet like chocolate' and is filled with sweet and cute things and things that look yummy!



 






I love the cute quotes like: "You're sexy like a chocolate strawberry" and "Keep Calm and eat a Cupcake" Or how about this cute button:
 
 
And I love these donut soaps! Don't they look like real real donuts?


I hope you enjoyed looking at the cute and sweet stuff. I sure did ^_^ Click here to see the treasury on Etsy!

Have a lovely week!


4 comments :

  1. What fun items you find on Etsy. Your cupcakes are adorable. I love the kawaii eyes. Did you end up buying that book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't bought the book yet, but I'm still planning to do so! ^_^

      Delete