May 2, 2014

Let's go this way!

I've been blogging for a few years now, mainly because I needed a place to vent, and to jot down random ideas to make some room in my head.. And I have to say, I loved the randomness!

..But lately, I feel I'm a bit lost blogging.. And I think some of the randomness has to make room for a bit of structure..

So I've decided. I want to have a plan. I want to have some sort of structure with my blogging. I think I can.. I think I can, so let's go this way!

You are a smart cookie. A wise chocolate cake. A brilliant pancake. :)

The plan is as follows:

Monday >> Mood Board Monday
Personally, I love looking at images - or rather, a collection of images - to get inspired. I am a big fan of Pinterest, just browsing through images untill you see something that catches your eye. That's what this post will be all about. Images that inspire me, and hopefully will inspire you guys!

Tuesday >> DIY Tuesday
Of course, I'd love to post A LOT of my own DIY ideas on my blog, but I also love DIY ideas from others! How awesome is it to be inspired by one another? DIY Tuesday will be a mixture of my own DIY ideas, and (probably more) ideas from others that are lovely enough to share their ideas in the blogosphere...

Thursday >> ?
Thursday is in the making! I have an idea for it but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to pull it off.. Exciting!

Sunday >> YoP Update
Sunday's are reserved for YoP updates, just like now.. Same with WIP Wednesday and FO Friday, actually :)

1 comment :

  1. I war with structure sometimes. Sometimes I have the need for it to feel organized, to have a sense of purpose, and to get my but blogging. Other tomes, I want to rebel against it and ride the wave in whatever direction I please.

    ReplyDelete