May 9, 2014

FO Friday

Hi you! I didn't think I'd post today but surprisingly, here I am! ^_^

Remember I made this pincushion? I truly loved making it, and I love using it! So I decided to spoil myself with making a few more of these pretties...


I have finished five pincushions today. Including the one I finished yesterday, that makes six!

 
 

They really are quite addicting to make. And don't they look fun? It's just a simple granny square with a flower on top, but what a great idea!

I also love this pincushion, and this one too.. But if you're in love with this one, like me, hop on over to lululoves for the pattern/tutorial on how to make these cuties!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. These would make cute, little gifts for those than sew. I bet even a small bag of lavendar could be inside as lingerie sachets.

    ReplyDelete