May 20, 2014

DIY Tuesday - Pattern Testers Needed!

Hello you and how is your week so far? Mine's going ok. I finally seem to have my bug under control and the weather has been lovely!

And!    ......    

I'm in need of some pattern testers! I'd love to publish my crochet pattern of flower baby rattles, but I need some testers first! :)

Here's how they look:



 
There are three versions of rattles in this pattern: a stemmed flower rattle , a round rattle and a 'bracelet' rattle.
 
So if you're interested in testing this pattern, please leave a comment with your email address (or you can also send me an email at lilyrazz@hotmail.nl and I will contact you soon!


4 comments :

  1. I'll pattern test...I'll send my email through Rav.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I wouldn't mind making the stemmed version, Lily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely, Kepanie! I'll send you the pattern now!

      Delete