April 24, 2014

Hello Again!

Hello Again! Have you missed me? It's been a while since I checked in, and I have no great excuses for that.. Life just got in the way I guess. And I think opening up my Etsy shop also had something to do with it.. like falling down a rabbit hole! But more on that tomorrow..

Today I wanna tell you about my Easter.. It was a lovely one..


Though I didn't get to bake as much as I had expected, we did make our own croissants in the morning..

 
Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the baked ones, they were gone too fast!
 
And for dinner we had white asparagus, which is a truly classic and traditional Dutch meal..
 
 
And of course, a bit of crochet had been done...
 
 
And I got to 'work' on my Etsy shop, a lot! Again, more on that tomorrow! Have a lovely Thursday!
 

2 comments :

  1. Pretty colors in your Easter food. I don't see white asparagus often at the market where I shop. The star is kawaii!

    ReplyDelete