March 7, 2014

FO Friday with a Colorful Caterpillar!

Hi guys! I started this project a few weeks ago, on a rainy, grey day and I needed some color..

Hey! Met dit project ben ik een paar weken geleden begonnen, op een grijze en regenachtige dag, toen ik behoefte had aan kleur..

 
It all started with some colorful crochet balls, with no real purpose but to brighten up my day.
Today, it's Cody the Caterpillar!
 
Het begon allemaal met een paar gehaakte balletjes, zonder een specifiek doel, behalve om mijn dag wat vrolijker te maken.. Maar vandaag is het Cody de Rups!

 
 
I used this pattern for making the perfect spheres.. 11 small ones (22row spheres), a 26row sphere for the head and the 10row sphere for its tiny tail!
 
Ik gebruikte dit patroon om de balletjes te maken.. 11kleine (22toeren), een 26toer voor het hoofd, en een 10toer balletje voor zijn staartje!

 
It makes me smile just looking at the colors.. I wish you all a lovely weekend!
 
Ik wordt blij van alle kleuren.. Alvast een heel fijn weekend!
 

3 comments :

  1. Super cute and fun. This would be a great baby gift. How'd you attach the balls together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kepanie! I first sewed them together with sewing thread, then I sewed another round with yarn to make sure they were securely attached.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is really cute and I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete