November 13, 2011

Hooray!

Hi everybody!!!!
I'm back from my break and it's good to be home!
Though I cannot believe it's already mid-November and winter is kicking in! It's brrrrr cold!

But it's all good! I love to light up candles when it gets dark at night, and to curl up under the blanket and watch a movie while sipping on a hot drink! And of course it's another excuse to crochet more scarves, cowls and hats!

And look what I found on my holiday: Alize Superlana Yarn!


I got 3 colors of this kind of yarn and I just checked out the website and the lovely projects you can make with it!


Can't wait to make something with it, now to find a great pattern!

2 comments :

  1. Welcome back! I too love the candles and blanket time of the year :-)
    What gorgeous yarn that is have fun making something fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I love the candles and blanket time of year too :-)
    What gorgeous yarn that is have fun making something fabulous!

    ReplyDelete